Ever store a big batch of jerky in a vacuum sealer bag only to open it, take out a few pieces, and have to get out the vacuum sealer again?
Zipper Seal allows you to vacuum seal, open, use, zip back up, and store for maximum freshness, flavor, and safety! These heavy-duty bags work just as well as our traditional vac bags, plus you have the benefit of the zipper. Now you can store your items long term, open them, and continue to store what you don't use for the short term! Compatible with FoodSaver® and Ziploc® heat-seal vacuum systems and other brands.*|
* FoodSaver® and Ziploc® are the registered trademarks of Sunbeam Products, Inc. and S.C. Johnson and Son, Inc., respectively. Use of the marks does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by the mark owners.
Our Zipper Seal Vacuum Bags are available in three different sizes (all contain 50 bags):
- Pint - 6" x 10" (30-0206-W)
- Quart - 8" x 12" (30-0208-W)
- Gallon - 11" x 16" (30-0211-W)
- Reclosable zipper
- Easy tear notches
- 2 ply, 3 mil thick
- Air removal channels
- Can be used with most leading brand vacuum sealers
- Use them to marinate food in minutes
- Simmer or microwave food right in the bag*
- Made from FDA listed food safe materials
- BPA Free, non-toxic plastic, no Bisphenol A
- Great for food and non-food uses!
*A small puncture in the Vacuum Bag is required before warming cooked foods or defrosting foods in the microwave. When simmering food in a Vacuum Bag, closely monitor that the pot has plenty of water and the Vacuum Bag is not in direct contact with the bottom of the pot. Do not reuse Vacuum Bags after storing raw meats, greasy foods or fish. Do not reuse Vacuum Bags after heating. Do not use the Vacuum Bags in the oven or broiler.
Comments (not moderated by Weston)